Sunday 1 February 2009

Through The Eyes of A Musician

Whilst being asked the question 'What is a line?' this immediately came into my mind as a more abstract answer. Obviously being a drummer myself this might be a bit of a biased opinion, but I'm sure any musician would agree that it qualifies. Simple process in theory, highly complex however in reality. Each player has to play one note / beat which then builds up into a coherent piece of music. It's amazing and in my personal opinion suitably answers the question. After all, it is technically a series of events leading from a beginning to an end; a journey perhaps? Anyway, I've also included the 'making of' video below for any of you that are compelled to see how it was done. Sweet.





x

1 comment:

BOOMER said...

Mate you ratbag i love that advert, i was gonna put it on mine!! fair does to you though. Brilliant. unbelievable to think they took a week to film it all huh.