Friday 3 April 2009

Sete Dias // Cristiana Couceiro

I think this is a woman after my own heart. Well, clearly not... but she could have it if she wanted to given her design work. Collage combined alongside digital references and a slight nod to the Russian constructivists that I love so much; you can't get much better than this. Love the colours, love the composition - grid structures combining type and image. I think I'll have to stop there, I'm getting a bit hot under the collar. Here's some imagery.





x

3 comments:

chloegaleabagd said...

ive just found out something that you really want to know - totally by accident . . . . . . . . . . . the typeface on the flyer/poster I have an image of is called 'Avant Guarde' designed by Herb Lubalin in 1978. Well i think its what you wanted anyway ......! xx

chloegaleabagd said...

Do some blogging Hine - your slaking!! :-)

chloegaleabagd said...

BLOG dam you!!
dont forget a blog a day, keeps amber away! :-)